How partying will change in a post-COVID world, according to Tim Yap

United States News News

How partying will change in a post-COVID world, according to Tim Yap
United States Latest News,United States Headlines
  • 📰 ABSCBNNews
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 32 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 16%
  • Publisher: 83%

View this post on Instagram                       A post shared by Tim Yap on Apr 14, 2020 at 6:49am PDTEventologist Tim Yap assures that parties will definitely not become a thing of the past.

View this post on Instagram A post shared by Tim Yap on Apr 14, 2020 at 6:49am PDTEventologist Tim Yap assures that parties will definitely not become a thing of the past. The popular venues may all be closed and not operational now, but after the quarantine period, the party scene will be bustling and alive again.

Yap’s company, Yaparazzi Events and PR, of which he is the events director, also mounts big and important gatherings both here and abroad. His partner, Javi Martinez, is managing director of the company. Also scrapped from Yaparazzi’s calendar were “two very big weddings in Italy,” supposedly happening in September and October.

“Seven days a week, I was never home,” Yap said. “I would only come home often in the morning to sleep. I was always up and about.” Angkas was the one who delivered all the meals. “They sponsored the transport to deliver the meals from the commissary to the hospitals,” Yap said.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

ABSCBNNews /  🏆 5. in PH

United States Latest News, United States Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

DepEd considers e-graduation due to COVID-19 lockdownDepEd considers e-graduation due to COVID-19 lockdown
Read more »

Vietnamese lesson in fighting Covid-19: Nationalism – The Manila TimesVietnamese lesson in fighting Covid-19: Nationalism – The Manila TimesVIETNAM has emerged as a model — without the expensive mass testing — for stopping Covid-19 in its tracks: This country of 97 million has, so far, only 298 cases and no deaths from the disease at all. However, one must note that one difference between Vietnam and the Philippines is that the former has […]
Read more »

DILG urges governors to use P 6.2-B Bayanihan grant for COVID crisisDILG urges governors to use P 6.2-B Bayanihan grant for COVID crisisAño urged all governors to take advantage of the P6.197-billion Bayanihan grant for the provinces in enforcing the national action plan against the COVID-19 to address the needs of their constituents.
Read more »

Rights group slams arrest of activists during COVID-19 relief operationsRights group slams arrest of activists during COVID-19 relief operationsMANILA, Philippines – Human rights group Karapatan slammed on Sunday the arrest of activists who were on the way to hand relief goods in Bulacan, saying that this showed the anti-people stance of
Read more »

COVID-19 testing centers to open in all Quezon City districtsCOVID-19 testing centers to open in all Quezon City districtsMANILA, Philippines – All six districts of Quezon City will each have a COVID-19 testing center in the upcoming days, the city government said on Sunday. According to Mayor Joy Belmonte, the testing centers of Districts 4, 5, and 6 would open on Monday. District 4 will use the testing center at the Quezon Memorial Circle, […]
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 15:54:09