COVID-19 testing centers to open in all Quezon City districts

United States News News

COVID-19 testing centers to open in all Quezon City districts
United States Latest News,United States Headlines
  • 📰 inquirerdotnet
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 20 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 11%
  • Publisher: 86%

All six districts of Quezon City will each have a COVID-19 testing center in the upcoming days, the city government said. | GabrielLaluINQ

“We are opening more testing centers located in different districts so that we can accommodate and identify more residents who might have COVID-19,” Belmonte said.

“The city government aims to conduct around 1,800-2,000 swab tests per week, including those that will be administered by local government hospitals namely Quezon City General Hospital, Rosario Maclang Bautista General Hospital, and Novaliches District Hospital and by the Quezon City Epidemiology and Surveillance Unit in their contact tracing,” the city government said.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

inquirerdotnet /  🏆 3. in PH

United States Latest News, United States Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

3 more from Mandaue City test positive for COVID-193 more from Mandaue City test positive for COVID-19CDNTopStories: The Mandaue City Health Office has already disinfected and cordoned the areas where the three individuals who tested positive for the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) lived. Read more:
Read more »

Lapu now has 10 COVID-19 cases with addition of 2 more City Hall employeesLapu now has 10 COVID-19 cases with addition of 2 more City Hall employeesThe Lapu-Lapu City government has already isolated the homes of two new coronavirus patients in the city earlier on Friday, April 18, 2020.
Read more »

Cebu City firefighters equipped to respond to fires in COVID-19 hit areasCebu City firefighters equipped to respond to fires in COVID-19 hit areasCDNTopStories: The Cebu City Fire department is equipped and well prepared to respond to any possible fire incidents that may hit areas with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases in the city. Read more:
Read more »

No more COVID-19 in General Santos City as lone case recoversNo more COVID-19 in General Santos City as lone case recoversGeneral Santos City is back to being coronavirus-free after its first and only confirmed case has recovered, Mayor Ronnel Rivera said.
Read more »

5 new COVID-9 cases reported in lone Calauag, Quezon barangay5 new COVID-9 cases reported in lone Calauag, Quezon barangayThe five new cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) recorded in Calauag, Quezon on Saturday were all from a single barangay.
Read more »

DOH assures: COVID-19 tests in Sitio Zapatera won’t be stoppedDOH assures: COVID-19 tests in Sitio Zapatera won’t be stoppedThe Department of Health has assured that the mass testing for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) will continue in Sitio Zapatera.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 16:13:31