Davao City to relax coronavirus lockdown measures on April 26

United States News News

Davao City to relax coronavirus lockdown measures on April 26
United States Latest News,United States Headlines
  • 📰 rapplerdotcom
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 12 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 8%
  • Publisher: 86%

Mayor Sara Duterte aims to set up a second COVID-19 testing facility as Davao City prepares to let select establishments to go back to work. COVID19PH

CHECKPOINTS. Task Force Davao personnel checks on motorists at a security checkpoint in Lasang, Davao City while the People's Park and San Pedro Catheral are closed to the public on March 16, 2020. Photo by Manman Dejeto/Rappler

Mayor Sara Duterte said epidemiologists she had been consulting about the city situation had given the go-signal to relax certain restrictions although she said people should not expect situation to go back to normal.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

rapplerdotcom /  🏆 4. in PH

United States Latest News, United States Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

3 neighborhoods in Davao City under lockdown3 neighborhoods in Davao City under lockdown(UPDATED) No one can go in and out of Purok 3, 4, and 7 in Barangay 23-C 'to pre-empt a possible massive spread of the infection in the area due to a confirmed positive case,' says Mayor Sara Duterte
Read more »

Davao to receive 5 specimen collection boothsDavao to receive 5 specimen collection boothsDAVAO Region is set to receive five specimen collection booths (SCB) which will be used to collect samples from persons suspected with the coronavirus...
Read more »

4 anyos na bata, nagpositibo sa COVID-19 sa Davao region4 anyos na bata, nagpositibo sa COVID-19 sa Davao region
Read more »

Cebu City records 139 new COVID-19 cases; bulk of infection reported at city jailCebu City records 139 new COVID-19 cases; bulk of infection reported at city jailCEBU CITY, Philippines — Cebu City recorded the most number of coronavirus disease cases today, April 22, 2020, with a total of 139 positive cases reported in just one day. The bulk of the infection or 123 cases was reported from the Cebu City Jail in Barangay Kalunasan. This now brings to a total of […]
Read more »

Muntinlupa City protests transfer of COVID-19 positive inmatesMuntinlupa City protests transfer of COVID-19 positive inmatesMuntinlupa City denounces the transfer of 18 COVID-19 positive inmates from the Correctional Institute for Women in Mandaluyong City to the New Bilibid Prison.
Read more »

118 vehicles from Cebu City denied entry at Talisay checkpoint118 vehicles from Cebu City denied entry at Talisay checkpointCEBU CITY, Philippines — At least 118 private vehicles carrying unauthorized personnel were denied entry into Cebu province during the first day of the "one-entrance policy" in the
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 19:07:18