All four water treatment plants affected by the pollution were back at work by 10.30pm yesterday.
Water supply is fully in six of the seven districts affected by an odour pollution incident in Sungai Selangor yesterday. Water in Kuala Selangor has achieved 100 percent restoration as of 7am today, said Air Selangor Sdn Bhd corporate communications head Abdul Halem Mat Som.
United States Latest News, United States Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Air Selangor: 4 water plants shut down after odour pollutionIt will make an announcement on the water cuts from time to time. FMTNews OdourPollutions
Read more »
Water plants back in operation, says Air SelangorWater supply had fully recovered as of 7am, with only a few areas in Kuala Selangor and Klang affected by the three-hour suspension. FMTNews
Read more »
Seven areas in Klang Valley to experience water supply disruptionKUALA LUMPUR: Seven districts in the Klang Valley are expected to experience an unscheduled water supply disruption after operations were halted at phases 1, 2 and 3 of the Sungai Selangor Water Treatment Plant, and Rantau Panjang, today.
Read more »
Water pollution pours more misery on Klang Valley residents | The Malaysian InsightAir Selangor shuts down treatment plants after contamination in Sungai Selangor.
Read more »
Water treatment plant contamination solved, supply expected to resume as normal, says Selangor rep | Malay MailKUALA LUMPUR, March 17 — Those living in certain parts of Kuala Lumpur and Selangor who were previously informed of a possible water cut can now breathe easy after Bukit Gasing assemblyman Rajiv Rishyakaran announced the contamination issue at four water treatment plants had been solved. ...
Read more »