Applicants say they're using it because the original app seems 'broken', while company says it's trying to help with data-free access to the grant application website.
Applicants say they're using it because the original app seems 'broken', while company says it's trying to help with data-free access to grant application siteSassa's systems have been slowed down by a deluge of applications for the R350 grant. File photo.
Gour Lentell, CEO of Datafree Africa, told TimesLIVE the company never claimed that Moya is an official Sassa application.
United States Latest News, United States Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Using the Moya App to check your R350 grant application? Sassa says you shouldn'tApplicants say they're using it because the original app seems 'broken', while company says it's trying to help with data-free access to the grant application website.
Read more »
Moya App hits back at Sassa's R350 grant applications warningHave you been using the Moya App to apply for the R350 grant?
Read more »
Using the Moya App to check your R350 grant application? Sassa says you shouldn'tApplicants say they're using it because the original app seems 'broken', while company says it's trying to help with data-free access to the grant application website.
Read more »
Over 5 million people have applied for the R350 grant, says SassaSassa said that its application system was now processing millions of applications at once and that applicants for the R350 grant would soon be able to view their current status.
Read more »
Sassa: Some beneficiaries haven’t received disability grants since FebruaryFrustrated temporary disability grant beneficiaries say Sassa offices are not coping.
Read more »
Don't all apply at once for Covid grant, Sassa urges as system crashesSince applications opened last Friday, around 4.4 million people had applied. This is about four times higher than last year.
Read more »