Turkey detains over 400 over 'provocative' coronavirus posts

United States News News

Turkey detains over 400 over 'provocative' coronavirus posts
United States Latest News,United States Headlines
  • 📰 ANCALERTS
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 9 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 7%
  • Publisher: 50%

Turkish authorities have detained 402 people over "baseless and provocative" social media posts about the coronavirus pandemic, the interior ministry said on Monday.

Turkish authorities have detained 402 people over "baseless and provocative" social media posts about the coronavirus pandemic, the interior ministry said on Monday.

"In the past 42 days, 6,362 social media accounts have been analysed, and 855 suspects have been confirmed while 402 have been caught," the ministry tweeted.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

ANCALERTS /  🏆 26. in PH

United States Latest News, United States Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Cebu City breaches 400 in COVID-19 cases; majority asymptomaticCebu City breaches 400 in COVID-19 cases; majority asymptomaticThe total number of confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases in Cebu City has breached 400 on Saturday, April 25, 2020.
Read more »

Cebu City breaches 400 in COVID-19 cases; majority asymptomaticCebu City breaches 400 in COVID-19 cases; majority asymptomaticThe total number of confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases in Cebu City has breached 400 on Saturday, April 25, 2020.
Read more »

DOH: 1,245 healthcare workers test positive for coronavirus; 27 dieDOH: 1,245 healthcare workers test positive for coronavirus; 27 dieA total of 1,245 health care professionals have so far been infected with the novel coronavirus or SARS-CoV-2 which causes the coronavirus disease 2019. | DYGalvezINQ
Read more »

Social distancing in the air: Say goodbye to piso fares, middle seatsSocial distancing in the air: Say goodbye to piso fares, middle seatsPhilippine airlines and their customers are bracing for dramatic changes in a post-lockdown era as the turbulent COVID-19 crisis unfolds. | miguelrcamusINQ
Read more »

Social distancing in the air: Say goodbye to piso fares, middle seatsSocial distancing in the air: Say goodbye to piso fares, middle seatsPhilippine Airlines and their customers are bracing for dramatic changes in a post-lockdown era as the turbulent coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis unfolds.
Read more »

Cebu City records 40 new COVID-19 casesCebu City records 40 new COVID-19 casesCebu City records 40 new coronavirus infections, pushing the total number to 451.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 02:54:00