Survivor pulled from China quarantine hotel collapse after 69 hours | The Malaysian Insight

United States News News

Survivor pulled from China quarantine hotel collapse after 69 hours | The Malaysian Insight
United States Latest News,United States Headlines
  • 📰 msianinsight
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 26 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 14%
  • Publisher: 63%

Survivor pulled from China quarantine hotel collapse after 69 hours

Search and Rescue personnel have rescued a survivor of a collapsed hotel which was used as a quarantine facility in Quanzhou, China, 69 hours after the building crumbled. – EPA pic, March 10, 2020.

A SURVIVOR was rescued today after 69 hours trapped under a collapsed hotel used as a coronavirus quarantine facility in eastern China, as officials said the building had been illegally rebuilt several times. Twenty people died when the 66-room hotel crumbled Saturday night, with 41 people rescued from the wreckage injured and nine still feared trapped.

Effective July 2018, access to full reports will only be available with a subscription. Sign-up now and enjoy one week free access!

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

msianinsight /  🏆 8. in MY

United States Latest News, United States Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Survivor pulled from China quarantine hotel collapse after 69 hoursSurvivor pulled from China quarantine hotel collapse after 69 hoursOfficials say the building had been illegally rebuilt several times. FMTNews
Read more »

Mom, son safe after 52 hours trapped in China hotel rubbleMom, son safe after 52 hours trapped in China hotel rubbleBEIJING: A 10-year-old boy and his mother have been rescued 52 hours after being trapped in the collapse of a virus quarantine site in southeastern China where 20 people have died. Video released by rescuers showed the two being pulled from the debris of the hotel that collapsed on Saturday.
Read more »

Ten die at collapsed China quarantine hotelTen die at collapsed China quarantine hotelCORONAVIRUS | Rescue personnel are still trying to recover 23 people believed to be trapped in the collapsed building.
Read more »

Death toll rises to 11 after hotel collapses in east ChinaDeath toll rises to 11 after hotel collapses in east ChinaFUZHOU: The death toll from a hotel building collapse in east China's Fujian Province on Saturday evening has risen to 11 by Monday (March 9), local authorities announced.
Read more »

China quarantine hotel death toll jumps to 20China quarantine hotel death toll jumps to 2010 others still feared trapped in the rubble of the collapsed facility. FMTNews HotelCollapse China
Read more »

China quarantine hotel collapse toll jumps to 20China quarantine hotel collapse toll jumps to 20BEIJING (AFP/Xinhua): The death toll from the collapse of a hotel used as a coronavirus quarantine facility in eastern China has risen to 20, authorities said Tuesday (March 10), with 10 others still feared trapped in the rubble.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 10:20:29