Dudu Myeni declared delinquent director: Outa

United States News News

Dudu Myeni declared delinquent director: Outa
United States Latest News,United States Headlines
  • 📰 TimesLIVE
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 14 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 9%
  • Publisher: 59%

Former SAA chair Dudu Myeni has been declared a delinquent director, the Organisation Undoing Tax Abuse said on Wednesday.

Former SAA chair Dudu Myeni has been declared a delinquent director, theMyeni will not be able to be a director at any entity.Outa and the SAA Pilots' Association, to declare Myeni a delinquent director in terms of the Companies Act, based on her actions while she was chairperson of the SAA board.

Outa chief executive Wayne Duvenage told TimesLIVE that the judgment was received shortly after 3pm on Wednesday. “It's good news,” he said. It's been a long case, three years in the making, and a lot of hard work and a lot of money. It's good for society.”

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

TimesLIVE /  🏆 28. in ZA

United States Latest News, United States Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Shinzo Abe declares end to coronavirus state of emergencyJapan's leader says his government will decide on a new aid package to help the virus-battered economy later this week
Read more »

Sunday declared National Day of PrayerSunday declared National Day of PrayerPresident Cyril Ramaphosa has announced 31 May as the National Day of Prayer.
Read more »

Burundi ruling party candidate Ndayishimiye wins electionBurundi's ruling party presidential candidate Evariste Ndayishimiye on Monday was declared the victor of the bitterly disputed election, with 68.72 percent of the vote.
Read more »

Abubekir Salim and Selim Kaymak reinstated as Londani Coal directorsAbubekir Salim and Selim Kaymak, who had previously been removed as directors of Londani Coal, were granted an order in June 2018 setting aside the May 2018 interim order which had removed them
Read more »

MEC slammed over irregular appointment of chief directorMEC slammed over irregular appointment of chief directorThe Public Service Commission has taken North West Health MEC Madoda Sambatha to task for being referee and player in the irregular appointment of a chief director for supply chain management in the health department.
Read more »

New health department DG Sandile Buthelezi to start job on June 1Buthelezi will replace acting director-general Dr Anban Pillay, who has recently been caught up in a storm involving Medical Research Council president Prof Glenda Gray.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 03:55:30