11-month old COVID-19 suspect dies in Zamboanga del Sur

United States News News

11-month old COVID-19 suspect dies in Zamboanga del Sur
United States Latest News,United States Headlines
  • 📰 inquirerdotnet
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 15 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 9%
  • Publisher: 86%

An 11-month-old baby suspected to have COVID-19 died on Monday (April 27), a health official said. | leahagonoyINQ

The baby, the 8th suspected COVID-19 case to have died in the province, was diagnosed with the pediatric community-acquired pneumonia with severe acute gastroenteritis, Dr.

Meldred Artes, operations coordinator of the Margosatubig Regional Hospital, said.Dr. Artes, who confirmed the case after the Zamboanga del Sur Task Force COVID-19 conference here, said a swab test had been taken from the patient, and that they were still awaiting the results.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

inquirerdotnet /  🏆 3. in PH

United States Latest News, United States Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Senior citizen suspected of COVID-19 infection dies in Zamboanga del SurSenior citizen suspected of COVID-19 infection dies in Zamboanga del SurPAGADIAN CITY, ZAMBOANGA DEL SUR - A 64-year-old man suspected of having contracted the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) died last Sunday while admitted at the Margosatubig Regional
Read more »

No time for fear: Police frontliners’ view on the war against COVID-19No time for fear: Police frontliners’ view on the war against COVID-19Police in Cebu City, who are frontliners in the war against COVID-19, share why they have no time for fear in this times of crisis.
Read more »

COVID-19 patients from Guadalupe, including 3 minors, now isolatedCOVID-19 patients from Guadalupe, including 3 minors, now isolatedThe Cebu City Government has already transferred COVID-19 patients from Barangay Guadalupe, Cebu City to their designated isolation centers.
Read more »

Philippines reports 285 new COVID-19 cases, total at 7,579Philippines reports 285 new COVID-19 cases, total at 7,579
Read more »

PH clinical trial on possible COVID-19 cures 'good to go': DOHPH clinical trial on possible COVID-19 cures 'good to go': DOH
Read more »

DFA: COVID-19 infected overseas Filipinos now at 1,343DFA: COVID-19 infected overseas Filipinos now at 1,343
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 15:44:09