Talisay City households to get 1 sack of rice next month

United States News News

Talisay City households to get 1 sack of rice next month
United States Latest News,United States Headlines
  • 📰 cebudailynews
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 37 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 18%
  • Publisher: 71%

CEBU CITY, Philippines - True to his words, Talisay City Mayor Gerald Anthony Gullas said that the distribution of one sack of rice to each of the households in his city will already be done next

Talisay City Mayor Gerald Anthony Gullas met with barangay officials on Saturday morning, April 25, 2020, to discuss preparations for the distribution of one sack of rice to each of the households in their city. | Photo courtesy of Samsam Gullas

Gullas apologized for the delay because of his need to also attend to the city’s security and peace and order concerns which included the implementation of the “One Entrance, One Exit Only” policy which directs vehicular traffic coming from and those that are headed to his city to use the Cebu South Coastal Road.

“I apologize na dugay ko naka update ninyo ani na issue and concern. We have planned this already for the month of May because we needed to realign some funds,” Gullas said in a Facebook post this afternoon, April 25, 2020. Gullas said that the city government is purchasing 80, 000 sacks or rice at 25 kilos each for distribution. Delivery of the supply is expected from during the first week of May.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

cebudailynews /  🏆 8. in PH

United States Latest News, United States Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Cebu, Davao City, other areas in VisMin on lockdown until May 15Cebu, Davao City, other areas in VisMin on lockdown until May 15Malacañang has declared an 'enhanced community quarantine' for cities and provinces in Visayas and Mindanao that it deems to be at high risk for the spread of the novel coronavirus. COVID19PH COVID19Quarantine
Read more »

Why COVID-19 patient was allowed to travel to Iloilo City from Metro ManilaWhy COVID-19 patient was allowed to travel to Iloilo City from Metro Manila
Read more »

Layoffs and spending cuts loom as coronavirus wallops state and city budgetsLayoffs and spending cuts loom as coronavirus wallops state and city budgetsThe city of Dayton, Ohio, furloughed more than a quarter of its workforce. New York City won't provide summer jobs to 75,000 youth and will keep its public pools shuttered. Maryland instituted a budget and hiring freeze to prepare for a projected $2.8 billion revenue shortfall.
Read more »

City of San Fernando curbs Covid-19 community transmissionCity of San Fernando curbs Covid-19 community transmissionThe City Government of San Fernando on Wednesday, April 22, said it has managed to curb the local or community transmission of the Covid-19 as Luzon goes through the last week of the ECQ.
Read more »

Toledo City Jail escapee remains at largeToledo City Jail escapee remains at largeLaw enforcers in Toledo City, Cebu are now hunting down a prisoner who was among the five who bolted out of the city jail on Apr. 22, 2020
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-07 02:34:55