Sundowns still mum on Mosimane’s contract

United States News News

Sundowns still mum on Mosimane’s contract
United States Latest News,United States Headlines
  • 📰 City_Press
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 30 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 15%
  • Publisher: 72%

Mamelodi Sundowns insist that “false statements” were made around the speculation surrounding the future of head coach Pitso Mosimane, yet the club is not coming out to “set the record straight”.

In a terse statement released on Monday, Sundowns did not state how far they were in their talks with Mosimane.

His future with the club has been the cause of much speculation since the two parties are believed to be in talks over a new contract for the respected coach. The Sundowns statement came a few hours after Mosimane kept his Twitter followers guessing with a cryptic post that read “announcement loading”, only for the 55-year-old tactician to announce a new Instagram account.I'm now OFFICIALLY on INSTAGRAM & I am so pleased to have you in that space . I will share reliable and personal content about my family life, my coaching life & my philosophy on life ...

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

City_Press /  🏆 7. in ZA

United States Latest News, United States Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Mamelodi Sundowns finally responds to coach Pitso Mosimane's futureFollowing months of continuous and intense speculation on the future of coach Pitso Mosimane‚ Mamelodi Sundowns have said that they will no longer be making further comments on the matter.
Read more »

PSL discipline hits Sundowns and Sirino in the pocket … but not too hardPSL discipline hits Sundowns and Sirino in the pocket … but not too hardIt’s been months since Mamelodi Sundowns striker Gastón Sirino was found guilty for assault, but the PSL disciplinary committee on Monday announced that the Uruguayan had been handed a two-match suspension.
Read more »

Saccawu calls for protection of retail workers from contracting COVID-19Saccawu calls for protection of retail workers from contracting COVID-19
Read more »

MPs to scrap some contracts at Lindela facility after illegal migrants escapeThis follows an oversight visit of the portfolio committee on home affairs on Monday, where MPs got a first-hand account on the situation at the facility.
Read more »

Government in the process of buying Lindela Repatriation CentreGovernment in the process of buying Lindela Repatriation CentreChairperson of parliament’s portfolio committee on home affairs Bongani Bongo said underperforming service providers at the centre will have their contracts cancelled.
Read more »

SA rugby players keen to end contracts to beat pay cutsSA rugby players keen to end contracts to beat pay cutsMay 14 is the last day that local rugby players will be able to to terminate their contracts so they could avoid the Covid-19 coronavirus-enforced pay cuts that will reflect at the end of this month.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 02:04:03