Student unconscious after falling from third floor of secondary school

United States News News

Student unconscious after falling from third floor of secondary school
United States Latest News,United States Headlines
  • 📰 staronline
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 24 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 13%
  • Publisher: 75%

SEPANG: A secondary school student was rushed to the hospital after falling from the third floor of a school in Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi.

Sepang OCPD Asst Comm Wan Kamarul Azran Wan Yusof, in a statement, said that a teacher had seen the student on the floor bleeding from his head.Investigations showed that the student had a history of depression, with the school providing several counselling sessions for him.

"The 15-year-old student had been sent for numerous guidance and counselling sessions by the school because he was depressed. He had also received psychiatric treatment at the Serdang Hospital." Witnesses told police that they had seen the student in a hallway on the third floor before the fall. "He is currently being treated at the red zone of the hospital and is currently unconscious. He is still in a critical state," he said.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

staronline /  🏆 4. in MY

United States Latest News, United States Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Batik Air Malaysia mula terbang ke 2 bandar utama di JepunBatik Air Malaysia mula terbang ke 2 bandar utama di JepunDestinasi ke Sapporo, Hokkaido dengan kekerapan tiga kali seminggu itu berlepas menggunakan Boeing 737 MAX 8 serta transit di Taipei Taoyuan.
Read more »

291 penerbangan tambahan untuk Tahun Baru Cina, kata menteri | The Malaysian Insight291 penerbangan tambahan untuk Tahun Baru Cina, kata menteri | The Malaysian InsightPenerbangan tambahan itu bagi menangani kenaikan harga tiket penerbangan domestik ketika musim perayaan.
Read more »

Penganjur sukan permotoran perlu patuh SOP keselamatan litarPenganjur sukan permotoran perlu patuh SOP keselamatan litarSemua penganjur sukan permotoran perlu mematuhi prosedur operasi standard (SOP) keselamatan yang ditetapkan bagi mengelak kejadian kemalangan mengorbankan seorang penonton di Litar Dato Sagor, Kampung Gajah baru-baru ini daripada berulang.
Read more »

Banjir: Terengganu rekod kerugian RM48.7 jutaBanjir: Terengganu rekod kerugian RM48.7 jutaBanjir yang melanda Terengganu bermula 18 hingga 21 Disember lalu disifatkan yang terburuk dalam tempoh 40 tahun dengan menenggelamkan kebanyakan kawasan di semua lapan daerah negeri ini.
Read more »

Langkah London: Jangan ikut nafsu - Nur JazlanLangkah London: Jangan ikut nafsu - Nur JazlanGerakan yang dikaitkan cuba untuk menukar kerajaan itu turut mendapat perhatian Timbalan Pengerusi Badan Perhubungan UMNO Johor, Datuk Nur Jazlan Mohamed yang berdiri teguh di belakang Presidennya, Datuk Seri Dr. Ahmad Zahid Hamidi.
Read more »

Second alternative route to be opened in RanauSecond alternative route to be opened in RanauRANAU: Another alternative route, here, will be opened to light vehicles starting tonight (Thursday) in addition to the existing alternative route in Kampung Sinarut Baru-Kampung Tagudon Baru which was opened earlier.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 13:51:10