BERLIN, March 20 ― German industrial conglomerate Siemens announced yesterday that CEO Joe Kaeser will be replaced by current deputy Roland Busch by February 2021. “Siemens is setting the course for establishing the next generation of management,” the company said in a statement, announcing...
Siemens CEO Joe Kaeser will not be pursuing a contract extension with the company. ― Reuters pic
“Siemens is setting the course for establishing the next generation of management,” the company said in a statement, announcing that 61-year-old Kaeser would not be pursuing a contract extension. Busch has been a Siemens director since 2011, and has held the position of Deputy CEO since October last year.
Siemens, which is currently going through a period of upheaval, had previously said they would not name a new CEO until the summer.
United States Latest News, United States Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
US Open promises consultation after Roland Garros gambitFrench Open organisers postponed the tournament to Sept 20-Oct 4 because of coronavirus. FMTNews FrenchOpen COvid19 Coronavirus
Read more »
Ringgit continues its decline as oil falls below US$30 per barrel | Malay MailKUALA LUMPUR, March 18 — The ringgit remains under pressure as crude oil price plunges to below US$30 (RM131) per barrel, while Covid-19 continues to throttle global demand for oil. As at 6pm, the ringgit was quoted at 4.3737/3844 compared with 4.3480/3530 yesterday, while the benchmark Brent...
Read more »
Covid-19 shutdown: Perspective of a former patient — Rosli Dahlan | Malay MailMARCH 18 — Today is Day 1 of the shutdown. Except for essential services, all other commercial activities are shut down. This will mean millions of Malaysians have to be at home, working or otherwise. This will bring a major shift to our lifestyle. I am writing this to share with you my...
Read more »
When a virus shows us our true faces | Malay MailMARCH 18 — Hard times bring out the worst, and best, in people and the Covid-19 pandemic is certainly no exception. I've witnessed crazy lines at the supermarket and empty toilet paper shelves; overheard people co-ordinate toilet paper bulk buys on the phone and scour pharmacies for hand...
Read more »
WHO: Avoid taking ibuprofen for Covid-19 symptoms | Malay MailGENEVA, March 18 — The World Health Organization recommended yesterday that people suffering Covid-19 symptoms avoid taking ibuprofen, after French officials warned that anti-inflammatory drugs could worsen effects of the virus. The warning by French Health Minister Olivier Veran followed a...
Read more »
Australia declares emergency, invokes new powers to fight Covid-19 | Malay MailSYDNEY, March 18 — Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison today declared a “human biosecurity emergency” and said the country's citizens should abandon all overseas travel because of the coronavirus epidemic. The formal declaration gives the government the power to close off cities or...
Read more »