Schools in Sabah advised to cancel extra classes during mid-term break thesundaily Covid19
The Sabah State Education Department has advised principals and teachers in the state to cancel all activities involving students including extra classes during the current school holidays.
Its director Mistrine Radin said the directive had been issued to all schools by respective district education offices. The cancellation of any programmes involving teachers and students is to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 infection, she said in a WhatsApp message toThe first mid-term school break for B group including Sabah is for nine days from March 14 to 22. —
United States Latest News, United States Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Pesta Kaamatan di Sabah dibatal kerana Covid-19Ia adalah keputusan sukar kerana semua anggota Persatuan Kebudayaan Kadazandusun Sabah dan jawatankuasa dari semua daerah bersedia mengadakan sambutan tahunan itu. FMTNews PestaKaamatan Covid19 Koronavirus
Read more »
Covid-19: Four tabligh premises in Sabah temporarily closedKOTA KINABALU: Four ‘tabligh’ (religious outreach) premises in Sabah, namely Kota Kinabalu, Beaufort, Tawau and Sandakan, have been temporarily closed...
Read more »
26 Covid-19 cases in SabahKOTA KINABALU: With 11 new Covid-19 cases reported in Sabah yesterday, the total number of infected patients in the state has gone up to 26, says Sabah Health Director Datuk Dr Christina Rundi.
Read more »
Cooperate to stop Covid-19 from spreading, Sabah Health Department tells publicKOTA KINABALU: Sabah Health Department is calling for full cooperation from the public as some of their officers on the ground have faced resistance by those who might have contracted or been exposed to Covid-19.
Read more »
Sufficient supply of food and essentials in SabahKOTA KINABALU: Many premises in Sabah have sufficient supply of food and essentials in light of the second wave of the novel coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak.
Read more »
No shortage of supplies: Sabah consumers urged to avoid panic-buyingKOTA KINABALU: There is no shortage of essential goods across Sabah, and Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs Ministry (KPDNHEP) officials are carrying out a two-day intensive check following the emergence of Covid-19 cases in the state.
Read more »