Sarawak minister pleads with 500 who attended PJ event to report for Covid-19 testing | Malay Mail

United States News News

Sarawak minister pleads with 500 who attended PJ event to report for Covid-19 testing | Malay Mail
United States Latest News,United States Headlines
  • 📰 malaymail
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 19 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 11%
  • Publisher: 86%

Sarawak minister pleads with 500 who attended PJ event to report for Covid-19 testing

Thursday, 12 Mar 2020 04:00 PM MYTState Local Government and Housing Minister Datuk Seri Dr Sim Kui Hian today appealed to about 500 Sarawakians who attended an international religious event at Seri Petaling Mosque in Selangor from February 27 to March 1 to be tested for Covid-19. — Picture by Sulok Tawie

He made the appeal on his Facebook page last night after Brunei reported on Monday that one of the attendees was its first confirmed case of Covid-19. It has since reported 10 more cases, all linked to the same event in PJ. “Stay calm but please help us to let the doctors help you,” he said, referring to several images he had shared together with the post.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

malaymail /  🏆 1. in MY

United States Latest News, United States Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Sabah tells natives who attended Sri Petaling 'tabligh' event to test for Covid-19 | Malay MailSabah tells natives who attended Sri Petaling 'tabligh' event to test for Covid-19 | Malay MailKOTA KINABALU, March 12 — Sabah health authorities are urging Sabahans who attended an Islamic missionary gathering in Sri Petaling earlier this month to seek testing for the coronavirus disease (Covid-19). Declining to confirm rumours that some 2,000 Sabahans from Tawau were at the event between...
Read more »

Sarawak to press on with events despite Covid-19 | Malay MailSarawak to press on with events despite Covid-19 | Malay MailKUCHING, March 12 — The state government will proceed with hosting international and regional events, but stringent precautionary and preventative measures will be put in place against the spread of Covid-19 pandemic into Sarawak, state Tourism, Arts and Culture Minister Datuk Abdul Karim Rahman...
Read more »

Brunei reports 10 new Covid-19 cases, all linked to event in Malaysia | Malay MailBrunei reports 10 new Covid-19 cases, all linked to event in Malaysia | Malay MailKUALA LUMPUR, March 12 — After recording its first ever coronavirus disease (Covid-19) case, Brunei reported that it now has 10 more confirmed infections, all of which were traced back to the tabligh event in Sri Petaling. Bruneian health authorities said the new cases are all linked to the...
Read more »

Covid-19 conference in New York cancelled due to Covid-19 | Malay MailCovid-19 conference in New York cancelled due to Covid-19 | Malay MailPETALING JAYA, March 11 — A planned roundtable titled “Doing Business Under Coronavirus” by US non-profit think tank, Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) has been called off due to rising concerns over the Covid-19 spread. It was originally scheduled to take place in New York on March 13, and...
Read more »

KD Lekiu officers, crew tested negative in second Covid-19 test | Malay MailKD Lekiu officers, crew tested negative in second Covid-19 test | Malay MailIPOH, March 10 — The second screening involving over 150 officers and crew of the KD Lekiu vessel which arrived at the Lumut naval base yesterday came back negative of Covid-19. The Western Fleet Command headquarters in a statement said the second screening was conducted by the Health Service...
Read more »

12 dead as Italy prison inmates riot over virus12 dead as Italy prison inmates riot over virusDetainees are demanding to be 'immediately tested' for Covid-19. FMTNews Covid19 Coronavirus
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 05:46:18