The devices were launched eastwards over the sea from Wonsan on the east coast. FMTNews SouthKorea
Seoul’s claim comes weeks after the North declared its moratorium on long-range missile tests over.
The two devices were fired eastwards over the sea from the Wonsan area on the east coast, the South’s Joint Chiefs of Staff said.The North carried out a series of weapons tests late last year, the last of them in November, often describing them as multiple launch rocket systems, although others called them ballistic missiles.
Pyongyang has previously fired missiles capable of reaching the entire US mainland and has carried out six nuclear tests, the last of them 16 times more powerful than the Hiroshima blast, according to the highest estimates.
United States Latest News, United States Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Kim warns of ‘serious consequences’ if virus reaches North Korea | The Malaysian InsightImpoverished nation, with a weak and ill-equipped healthcare system, has closed its borders to prevent spread of disease into its territory.
Read more »
Coronavirus cases surge past 3,000 in South KoreaSEOUL: The number of Covid-19 (coronavirus) outbreak cases in South Korea now exceeds more than 3,000 after health authorities reported 813 new infections on Saturday (Feb 29). So far, 3,150 people have contracted the coronavirus in South Korea.
Read more »
S. Korea reports 376 more virus casesNational total jumps to 3,526. FMTNews SouthKorea Virus
Read more »
S. Korea reports 376 more coronavirus cases, total 3,526 | The Malaysian InsightNearly 90% of new cases in Daegu and neighbouring North Gyeongsang province.
Read more »
Sabah expands travel ban to South KoreaNSTnation: A statement issued by the Sabah state secretary today stated the travel restriction covers all points of entry by air, sea, and land from March 1 onward. Covid19
Read more »
LG Display suspends work at South Korea factory over virus infectionSEOUL (Reuters) - LG Display has suspended work at its display module factory in the South Korean city of Gumi after a coronavirus case was confirmed, the company said.
Read more »