SINGAPORE: The police are investigating a 52-year-old man for making offensive and racist remarks, and for not wearing a mask in breach of ...
SINGAPORE: The police are investigating a 52-year-old man for making offensive and racist remarks, and for not wearing a mask in breach of COVID-19"circuit breaker" measures.
"The man took offence and hurled racist remarks and vulgarities at the supervisor. He also attributed the source of the COVID-19 virus to the Chinese people." Police said they received several reports on the video on Saturday, adding that officers established the identity of the Malay man and tracked him down within three hours."The police take very seriously acts that can threaten racial harmony in Singapore," it said, stating that investigations are ongoing.
United States Latest News, United States Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Hong Kong police detain veteran activists over last year's protestsHONG KONG: Hong Kong police arrested 14 activists in raids on Saturday (Apr 18) on charges of illegal assembly, in the biggest crackdown on the ...
Read more »
Hong Kong police detain veteran activists in raidsHONG KONG: Hong Kong police arrested 14 activists in raids on Saturday (Apr 18) on charges of illegal assembly, in the biggest crackdown on the ...
Read more »
Coronavirus: 12 police reports made for verbal, physical abuse of safe distancing enforcement officersSINGAPORE - Slaps, punches, vulgarities and even a headbutt.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Read more »
MOH files police report after news of COVID-19 cases leaked before official updateSINGAPORE: The health ministry has made a police report after news on the number of COVID-19 cases were leaked before the release of the daily ...
Read more »
Hong Kong police arrest at least 14 opposition activistsHONG KONG (BLOOMBERG) - Hong Kong police arrested at least 14 opposition activists on Saturday (April 18) for allegedly holding unlawful protests last year, the South China Morning Post reported.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Read more »