North Korea insists it is free of coronavirus

United States News News

North Korea insists it is free of coronavirus
United States Latest News,United States Headlines
  • 📰 ChannelNewsAsia
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 25 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 13%
  • Publisher: 66%

North Korea remains totally free of the coronavirus, a senior health official in Pyongyang has insisted, despite mounting scepticism overseas as ...

A doctor disseminates information about the coronavirus to people in a waiting room at the Pyongchon District People's Hospital in Pyongyang AFP/KIM Won JinSEOUL: North Korea remains totally free of the coronavirus, a senior health official in Pyongyang has insisted, despite mounting scepticism overseas as confirmed global infections near one million.

"Not one single person has been infected with the novel coronavirus in our country so far," Pak told AFP. Experts have said the North is particularly vulnerable to the virus because of its weak medical system, and defectors have accused Pyongyang of covering up an outbreak. US President Donald Trump also said North Korea"is going through something" and offered"cooperation in the anti-epidemic work", in a personal letter to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

ChannelNewsAsia /  🏆 6. in SG

United States Latest News, United States Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Coronavirus: North Korea insists it has zero infectionsCoronavirus: North Korea insists it has zero infectionsSEOUL (AFP) - North Korea remains totally free of the coronavirus, a senior health official in Pyongyang has insisted, despite mounting scepticism overseas as confirmed global infections near one million.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Read more »

US, South Korea near tentative troop funding deal: YonhapUS, South Korea near tentative troop funding deal: YonhapSEOUL (BLOOMBERG) - The United States and South Korea have tentatively reached a military cost-sharing agreement, the Yonhap news agency reported, potentially ending months of bickering over the Trump administration's demands for a massive increase.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Read more »

South Korea to allow absentee voting for coronavirus patients in parliamentary electionsSouth Korea to allow absentee voting for coronavirus patients in parliamentary electionsSEOUL (REUTERS) - South Korea will allow coronavirus patients to vote by mail or as an absentee in this month's parliamentary elections, as campaigning started on Thursday (April 2) and the country grappled with a steady rise in new infections.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Read more »

Over 100 countries ask South Korea for coronavirus testing help: OfficialOver 100 countries ask South Korea for coronavirus testing help: OfficialSouth Korea has received requests from 121 countries for help with coronavirus testing, a foreign ministry official said on Wednesday, as ...
Read more »

Coronavirus concerns delay restart of Ford's North American productionCoronavirus concerns delay restart of Ford's North American productionFord Motor Co said on Tuesday it would postpone restarting production at its North America plants to help protect its workers from the ...
Read more »

Ford delays North American production restart over coronavirus concernsFord delays North American production restart over coronavirus concernsFord Motor Co said on Tuesday it would postpone restarting production at its North America plants to help protect its workers from the ...
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 08:27:24