A newborn baby has tested positive for the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Cebu City on Tuesday, April 21, 2020.
CEBU CITY, Philippines — A day-old baby boy in Cebu City is the youngest warrior fighting against the coronavirus disease in Central Visayas, if not in the entire country.
“Their pregnancy makes them more vulnerable due to the increased demand on nutrition and lowered immune system status as the body accommodates the growing fetus,” Bernadas said. The city also logged one new laboratory negative test result for the repeat test of previously reported cases.
United States Latest News, United States Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Cebu City Jail inmate who died tested positive for COVID-19, mayor says
Read more »
COVID-19 reported in Cebu City JailThe coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has now reached the Cebu City Jail compound at Barangay Kalunasan, Cebu City as of April 20, 2020.
Read more »
DOH-7: COVID-19 inmate from Cebu City has TBCEBU CITY, Philippines - The 41-year-old inmate from Cebu City Jail who died due to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) had preexisting health conditions, the Department of Health in Central
Read more »
Arrest of Cebu artist over COVID-19 post a 'misuse' of law: rights group
Read more »
No new cases logged in Cebu City's COVID-19 'epicenter'
Read more »
6 companions of detainee who died of COVID-19 in Cebu jail isolatedSenior Inspector Jay Ylanan said they wanted to make sure that the six inmates, who shared the same detention cell with the deceased inmate at the Cebu City Jail were not infected with the virus. Read:
Read more »