Polygamist Musa Mseleku's blood is boiling and he is getting ready to face off with Simphiwe Dana after the singer slammed his reality TV show Mnakwethu.
"It should be coming from Simphiwe Dana, who went all out to insult me and my family," Mseleku said.
"I will always welcome criticism and that's not a problem, especially when you do something that evokes a debate. This is not criticism; it's a pure insult and gross violation of my right as an individual.""It is unfortunate that Musa Mseleku, our host for Mnakwethu, which airs on channel 161 on Tuesdays, was attacked on social media on 23 February 2020," Philly Kubheka, HOD for PR & publicity Local Entertainment Channels, said.
"We are a platform that provides compelling content which is aimed at evoking and not provoking emotions through illustrating societal norms that reflect the dynamics that come with marriage and mistresses."Mseleku added that he was currently seeking further advice on how to handle the matter - declining to comment further on the details.
United States Latest News, United States Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Mzansi Magic slams 'attacks' on Musa Mseleku over polygamy-themed showThe show was not intended to bring harm to the women featured in it, the Zulu culture and, most importantly its host Musa Mseleku.
Read more »
Mzansi Magic slams 'attacks' on Musa Mseleku over polygamy-themed showThe show was not intended to bring harm to the women featured in it, the Zulu culture and, most importantly its host Musa Mseleku.
Read more »
Firm liquidated by PIC over R1bn loan says it never defaultedPublic Investment Corporation’s failure to provide additional funding has left Musa Group in a less than ideal state, says CEO
Read more »
Formula One faces testing times over COVID-19Formula One is facing testing times over COVID-19. The F1 World Championship, which gets underway in Melbourne on 15 March, had already lost the Chinese Grand Prix from its schedule.
Read more »
SABC in the red by R605mAccording to the estimates of national expenditure released during the Budget, the troubled public broadcaster is estimated to suffer a loss of R604.8m in the financial year ending on March 31. Budget2020
Read more »
UK's Johnson to wed, expecting baby with girlfriendBritish Prime Minister Boris Johnson and his girlfriend Carrie Symonds announced that they are expecting a baby and have got engaged.
Read more »