Much anticipated MH17 trial to proceed, despite fear of rising Covid-19 cases in Netherlands (VIDEO)
Saturday, 07 Mar 2020 10:25 AM MYTNetherlands Press Secretary for the judges Yolande Wijnnobel speaks to members of the Malaysian media at the temporary press centre that has been set up in Amsterdam, in anticipation of Monday’s trial. ― Picture by Thasha Jayamanogaran
Press Secretary for the judges Yolande Wijnnobel told members of the Malaysian media during a briefing that authorities in Netherlands have been monitoring the global outbreak and are satisfied with all the precautionary efforts taken so far. “We are also installing dispenser and sanitisers all around the courthouse and have put up advisories to not shake hands and cough to your elbows instead.
United States Latest News, United States Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Dutch officials monitoring Covid-19 situation with MH17 trial loomingThe Netherlands recorded its first death from Covid-19 yesterday as 46 new confirmed cases take the cumulative number to 128. FMNews Covid19 MH17
Read more »
Belanda akan pantau Covid-19 ketika perbicaraan MH17Belanda merekodkan kematian pertamanya akibat Covid-19 semalam dengan 46 kes baru menjadikan jumlah kumulatif kepada 128 orang. FMTNews MH17 Covid19
Read more »
Singapore halts Turkish Airlines flight after Covid-19 case foundNSTworld: Singapore’s transport ministry grounded a TurkishAirlines aircraft overnight that had been due to depart from ChangiAirport late on Wednesday, after one of the passengers was confirmed infected with the Covid19 coronavirus.
Read more »
South Korea reports 438 new Covid-19 cases, less than yesterdayThe US military command also confirms 2 new cases out of the 28,500 stationed in the country. FMTNews Covid19
Read more »
Panic buying follows wherever Covid-19 goesScrambles to shops, empty shelves add panic and confusion from Japan to the US. FMTNews Covid19
Read more »
92 dead in Iran as Covid-19 reaches all but one provinceNSTworld: The Covid19 coronavirus has killed 92 people in Iran, officials said on Wednesday, as the world’s second-deadliest outbreak outside China spread to all but one of the country’s provinces.
Read more »