Great entertainer Gael Monfils charged into the fourth round of the Australian O...
MELBOURNE - Great entertainer Gael Monfils charged into the fourth round of the Australian Open on Saturday before rounding on the media for a “made up” story about him injuring his hand while playing video games.
“I say this in a funny way but it’s a disgrace to be honest with you because I’m fine,” the 33-year-old told reporters. “So I just have to be myself, try to figure out with my coach a good way to beat him. I feel fine physically, so that will help.”
United States Latest News, United States Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
‘Assassins’ Sundance Clip: The Stories Behind The Story Of North Korean Royal’s MurderEXCLUSIVE: The 2017 murder of North Korean royal family member Kim Jong-nam, the oldest son of former leader Kim Jong-il and half-brother of current ruler Kim Jong-un, is rigorously explored from a…
Read more »
Inside Lisa Faulkner and John Torode's disaster-struck honeymoonThe newlyweds' holiday in paradise was blighted by torrential rain and a painful back injury
Read more »
34 U.S. Troops Diagnosed With Brain Injuries As a Result of Iran StrikesThe Pentagon says that 34 U.S. service members have been diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries as a result of the Iran strikes. Trump had dismissed the injuries earlier this week as 'headaches'
Read more »
Janicza Bravo on bringing a viral Twitter thread to the screen — and to Sundance — with ‘Zola’Janicza Bravo on bringing a viral Twitter thread to the screen — and to Sundance — with Zola
Read more »
This Powerful Short Film Shows Real Abortion StoriesIn 2019, 25 new abortion restrictions were signed into law in 12 states. This probably impacts someone you know. PPFA AbortionStories OursToTell
Read more »