Former minister Loke Siew Fook says a paper was to have been presented on Feb 26. FMTNews MH370 Compensation Aviation
MAS flight MH370 disappeared six years ago while en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 people on board.
Transport Ministry secretary general Isham Ishak, speaking at a 6th anniversary MH370 commemoration, said an appointment had been made to present a paper on the compensation payments.
United States Latest News, United States Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
On MH370 anniversary, Loke promises to keep fighting for families’ settlement | The Malaysian InsightEx-transport minister promises to appeal to successor to take up issue of compensation for next of kin.
Read more »
Loke pledges to highlight plight of family members of MH370 victims to new Transport MinisterPUTRAJAYA: Former Transport Minister Anthony Loke pledges to highlight the plight of MH370 passengers' family members to his successor, and will push for the new government to approve a Cabinet paper to provide settlements for the next of kin.
Read more »
Loke ulangi janji dapatkan pampasan untuk waris MH370 | The Malaysian InsightBekas menteri pengangkutan itu hadir pada majlis memperingati kehilangan pesawat MH370 di Putrajaya hari ini.
Read more »
Transport Ministry to meet PM over settlements to MH370 kinsPUTRAJAYA: The Transport Ministry is expected to meet Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin next week to present a Cabinet paper aimed at providing settlements for the next-of-kin of MH370 passengers.
Read more »
MH370: Gone but never forgottenNSTnation Tomorrow marks the sixth year Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 went off the radar and disappeared without a trace.
Read more »
Dakwaan Abbott tentang MH370 hanya spekulasi, kata bekas menteri | The Malaysian InsightBekas PM Australia mendakwa pegawai Malaysia tahu punca sebenar kehilangan MH370.
Read more »