Man who ‘raped, killed woman and hid body in building’, was on parole

United States News News

Man who ‘raped, killed woman and hid body in building’, was on parole
United States Latest News,United States Headlines
  • 📰 TheCitizen_News
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 17 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 10%
  • Publisher: 75%

A security guard discovered the decomposing body of Nomathamsanqa Regina Majola, 28, on December, 28, 2017.

The man accused of raping and then murdering a woman before hiding her body in a maintenance shaft in the Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries building in Pretoria in 2017, was on parole when he allegedly committed the crimes.

Majola was reported missing on December, 22, 2017, a day after she reportedly disappeared from work during a tea break, police spokesperson Captain Daniel Mavimbela said at the time. The accused then allegedly used Majola’s bank card, withdrawing two amounts of R2,000 and R1,700 from an ATM at Sancardia Mall in Tshwane.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

TheCitizen_News /  🏆 6. in ZA

United States Latest News, United States Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Free State man gets 20 years for raping partially blind 90-year-old womanFree State man gets 20 years for raping partially blind 90-year-old womanFree State High Court Judge Corne van Zyl sentenced Majoro Jonas Mahoko, 27, after a plea and sentence agreement.
Read more »

Man arrested for allegedly raping two young girls on Valentine’s DayMan arrested for allegedly raping two young girls on Valentine’s DayThe girls, aged 10 and 12, had been playing in the man's yard in Daza Village on that day and ended up inside his house.
Read more »

Desperate man loses R32000 to fraudstersThe so-called '419' scammers will always find a way of depriving Sowetan readers of their money.
Read more »

Man infected with coronavirus in Germany after trip to ItalyA 25-year-old man living in the southern German state of Baden-Wuerttemberg tested positive for the coronavirus on Tuesday, February 25 after a trip to Milan, the state's Health Ministry said.
Read more »

Man shot dead, girl killed in crossfire in Ocean ViewMan shot dead, girl killed in crossfire in Ocean View
Read more »

Man dies after jumping from cellphone tower, 'accomplice' shotA man jumped to his death while attempting to escape arrest after he and his 'accomplice' were caught allegedly tampering with a transformer and tower batteries in Mohokoni village, Limpopo
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 08:53:23