Labangon placed under lockdown with 14 COVID-19 cases

United States News News

Labangon placed under lockdown with 14 COVID-19 cases
United States Latest News,United States Headlines
  • 📰 cebudailynews
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 16 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 10%
  • Publisher: 71%

CEBU CITY, Philippines — Barangay Labangon in Cebu City is seeing a slow rise of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) within its barangay. From the previously five recorded cases, there are now a total of 14 cases in Labangon. Nine cases were recorded on Wednesday, April 22, 2020, after the series of mass testing in the […]

Disinfection of Sitio Santo Niño in Barangay Labangon. | Photo courtesy of Barangay Labangon

Barangay Captain Victor Buendia has now placed the entire barangay under lockdown with at least three Sitios under total lockdown. For the rest of Labangon, they may still go to the nearest pharmacy, grocery store, or market within the Labangon jurisdiction, but they cannot go out of the barangay.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

cebudailynews /  🏆 8. in PH

United States Latest News, United States Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Study says CV could face shortage in hospital beds if COVID-19 peaksStudy says CV could face shortage in hospital beds if COVID-19 peaksCEBU CITY, Philippines–A study from the University of the Philippines (UP) COVID-19 Pandemic Response Team titled Estimating Local Healthcare Capacity to Deal with COVID-19 Case Surge: Analysis
Read more »

DepEd considers online graduation rites due to COVID-19 lockdownDepEd considers online graduation rites due to COVID-19 lockdownThe Education Department is not closing its doors on the proposed virtual graduation ceremonies amid government lockdowns and restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read more »

COVID-19 measures in place in congested police stations’ detention cellsCOVID-19 measures in place in congested police stations’ detention cellsCEBU CITY, Philippines — Policemen in the 11 police stations in Cebu City are implementing strict personal hygiene inside their respective station’s detention cells amid the recent coronavirus
Read more »

PH health workers infected with coronavirus now at 1,062PH health workers infected with coronavirus now at 1,062With the latest tally, health workers now account for almost 16% of coronavirus cases in the country. As of Wednesday, April 22, the Philippines has 6,710 coronavirus cases, with 446 deaths and 693 recoveries. COVID19PH FULL STORY:
Read more »

Cebu City records 139 new COVID-19 cases; bulk of infection reported at city jailCebu City records 139 new COVID-19 cases; bulk of infection reported at city jailCEBU CITY, Philippines — Cebu City recorded the most number of coronavirus disease cases today, April 22, 2020, with a total of 139 positive cases reported in just one day. The bulk of the infection or 123 cases was reported from the Cebu City Jail in Barangay Kalunasan. This now brings to a total of […]
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 13:51:13