The former minister says he declared between RM600 million and RM900 million in assets to the three prime ministers whom he served since joining the government in 2001. FMTNews KuNan
KUALA LUMPUR: Former minister Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor told the High Court in his corruption trial today that he had declared over RM900 million in assets to the three former prime ministers he had served.
He said he declared RM938,643,566.16 in assets when he first joined the Cabinet under Dr Mahathir Mohamad, as a deputy minister in the Prime Minister’s Department in 2001. In 2006, he declared RM711,325,822 in assets to Abdullah Ahmad Badawi under whose tenure he was appointed as tourism minister.MORE TO COME
United States Latest News, United States Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Ku Nan bursts out in court after his assets of RM800m-RM900m while in Cabinet disclosed | Malay MailKUALA LUMPUR, March 4 — Former minister Datuk Seri Tengku Adnan Mansor lashed out in the High Court today after the judge refused his application to keep details of his asset declarations when he had been in the federal government from public scrutiny. Earlier this afternoon, the High Court ruled...
Read more »
Court says ‘no’ to Ku Nan's bid for assets declaration to be heard in-cameraFormer minister Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor had said information on his asset declaration should be confidential as it also concerns details of his family members. FMTNews TengkuAdnan
Read more »
Judge rejects Ku Nan’s bid for closed-door disclosure of his assets while in Cabinet | Malay MailKUALA LUMPUR, March 4 ― The High Court today rejected former minister Datuk Seri Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor’s application for details of his asset declarations be heard privately without the public’s or the media’s presence. High Court judge Mohamed Zaini Mazlan ruled that the public should...
Read more »
Ku Nan bursts out in court after his assets of RM800m-RM900m while in Cabinet disclosed | Malay MailKUALA LUMPUR, March 4 — Former minister Datuk Seri Tengku Adnan Mansor lashed out in the High Court today after the judge refused his application to keep details of his asset declarations when he had been in the federal government from public scrutiny. Earlier this afternoon, the High Court ruled...
Read more »
Judge rejects Ku Nan’s bid for closed-door disclosure of his assets while in Cabinet | Malay MailKUALA LUMPUR, March 4 ― The High Court today rejected former minister Datuk Seri Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor’s application for details of his asset declarations be heard privately without the public’s or the media’s presence. High Court judge Mohamed Zaini Mazlan ruled that the public should...
Read more »
Court says ‘no’ to Ku Nan's bid for assets declaration to be heard in-cameraFormer minister Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor had said information on his asset declaration should be confidential as it also concerns details of his family members. FMTNews TengkuAdnan
Read more »