First Lady Liza Araneta-Marcos on Saturday warned against people who were using her name to push their appointment to government positions. READ:
In particular, Mrs. Marcos said she had no hand with the appointment of officials in the Intelligence Service Armed Forces of the Philippines .
“I don’t know the people involved. I have nothing to do with the appointments, I leave that up to my husband,” Mrs. Marcos said in a video message released by Presidential Security Group Commander Col. Demy Zagala.“And if I find out that somebody is using my name, I shall tell my husband not to appoint you, okay?” the First Lady added.President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. earlier designated Brig. Gen. Marceliano Teofilo as ISAFP chief in July.
Teofilo was reportedly replaced in November last year. No new appointment as ISAFP head has been announced.
United States Latest News, United States Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
First Lady Liza Marcos: I have nothing to do with ISAFP appointmentsFirst Lady Marie Louise "Liza" Araneta-Marcos on Saturday said she had nothing to do with the appointment of officials in the Intelligence Service Armed Forces of the Philippines (ISAFP).
Read more »
First Lady denies having a hand in appointment of gov't officialsFirst Lady Liza Araneta-Marcos has had enough of allegations of her involvement in the appointment process of the present administration, warning that those using her name may not get the position they desire if they continue doing so. READ:
Read more »
First lady’s warning: Don’t use my name to get appointedMANILA, Philippines — The wife of President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. says she is fed up with all the talk that she is involved in the appointment of officials in government and the military. In
Read more »
Liza Marcos ‘sick and tired’ of people using her name to get appointments in gov’tMANILA, Philippines — First Lady Liza Araneta-Marcos has given a warning to those purportedly using her name to secure an appointment in the government. In a video message shared by Presidential
Read more »
Liza Marcos denies hand in military appointments, warns people using her nameThe statement comes a day after the President, in an unprecedented move, reappointed Andres Centino as Armed Forces of the Philippines chief.
Read more »