Ex-cop does it again - 33-year-old held with 451kg drugs

United States News News

Ex-cop does it again - 33-year-old held with 451kg drugs
United States Latest News,United States Headlines
  • 📰 staronline
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 15 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 9%
  • Publisher: 75%

GEORGE TOWN: Charged with a drug offence and fined, he was dismissed from the police force in 2018 after having served for 11 years.

But since early last year, the former corporal was believed to be back on the wrong side of the law, allegedly for dealing in drugs.

Police seized 451kg of ganja worth RM1.13mil from him and two others – his 33-year-old wife and the 42-year-old mastermind –during several raids in Penaga, north Seberang Prai. A total of 10.166kg of ganja worth RM25,000 was seized from the man, who tested positive for methamphetamine.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

staronline /  🏆 4. in MY

United States Latest News, United States Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Penang CM visits The Star's Pitt Street office for CNYPenang CM visits The Star's Pitt Street office for CNYGEORGE TOWN: Welcoming Chief Minister Chow Kon Yeow for an early Chinese New Year celebration, The Star's Pitt Street office in George Town was a sight of red splendeur.
Read more »

Police bust local drug syndicate with arrests of three, including former copPolice bust local drug syndicate with arrests of three, including former copGEORGE TOWN: Police busted a local drug syndicate here after three people, including a former police corporal, were arrested and 451kg of ganja worth RM1.13mil seized, says Comm Datuk Mohd Shuhaily Mohd Zain.
Read more »

Fined for discarding waste in Ranau town binFined for discarding waste in Ranau town binRANAU: The Ranau District Council (MDR) has compound an individual RM100 found throwing and piling private rubbish in the bins in the town area, Friday.
Read more »

This was where one of the world's worst nuclear disasters took placeThis was where one of the world's worst nuclear disasters took placeThe prefecture hopes to welcome international tourists again now that radiation levels are low.
Read more »

Married couple arrested for Pandan Indah bomb attack to be charged on Jan 16Married couple arrested for Pandan Indah bomb attack to be charged on Jan 16AMPANG: The married couple who were detained for the bomb attack that killed a waiter in Pandan Indah are expected to be charged on Monday (Jan 16).
Read more »

Penang Chief Minister's Chinese New Year Open House back this yearPenang Chief Minister's Chinese New Year Open House back this yearGEORGE TOWN: The annual Chief Minister’s Chinese New Year open house is back this year, says Chow Kon Yeow.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 16:06:17