Esscom says hunters behind shooting at Lahad Datu plantation

United States News News

Esscom says hunters behind shooting at Lahad Datu plantation
United States Latest News,United States Headlines
  • 📰 NST_Online
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 44 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 21%
  • Publisher: 53%

NSTnation 'However, when they were not allowed in, one of the men fired random shots into the air while at the plantation's main entrance' LahadDatu

Esscom commander Datuk Hazani Ghazali said the incident occurred at 4.32pm at the main entrance of KTS Plantation Sdn Bhd.

He said checks showed a group of men, aged between 33 and 44, had gone to the plantation in two four-wheel-drive vehicles and introduced themselves as Esscom personnel to the security guard."However, when they were not allowed in, one of the men fired random shots into the air while at the plantation's main entrance," he said.He pointedout that no Esscom personnel were involved in the shooting incident, noting that a police report had been lodged by the plantation management.

"No injuries were reported and the authorities are tracking down the suspects involved to determine their identity and firearm used in the incident." he said. Hazani advised all quarters to contact the Esscom operations centre at 089-863181 should they come across suspicious individuals or want to confirm the identity of Esscom personnel.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

NST_Online /  🏆 17. in MY

United States Latest News, United States Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Sabah cops deny Lahad Datu on lockdown due to Covid-19Sabah cops deny Lahad Datu on lockdown due to Covid-19KOTA KINABALU: Police in Sabah's east coast Lahad Datu has denied a viral audio message claiming that the town has been locked down following the detection of Covid-19 cases.
Read more »

Dakwaan Lahad Datu tutup, pesakit Covid-19 lari palsuDakwaan Lahad Datu tutup, pesakit Covid-19 lari palsulahaddatu “Lahad Datu tidak ditutup, itu tidak benar dan ia maklumat palsu,” kata Ketua Polis Daerah Lahad Datu, Asisten Komisioner Nasri Mansor.
Read more »

Dakwaan Lahad Datu tutup, pesakit Covid-19 lari palsuDakwaan Lahad Datu tutup, pesakit Covid-19 lari palsulahaddatu “Lahad Datu tidak ditutup, itu tidak benar dan ia maklumat palsu,” kata Ketua Polis Daerah Lahad Datu, Asisten Komisioner Nasri Mansor.
Read more »

Sabah cops deny Lahad Datu on lockdown due to Covid-19Sabah cops deny Lahad Datu on lockdown due to Covid-19KOTA KINABALU: Police in Sabah's east coast Lahad Datu has denied a viral audio message claiming that the town has been locked down following the detection of Covid-19 cases.
Read more »

MMEA foils attempts to smuggle petrol off Sabah's east coastMMEA foils attempts to smuggle petrol off Sabah's east coastSEMPORNA: The Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency (MMEA) has foiled two attempts to smuggle petrol in waters off Sabah's Semporna and Lahad Datu that straddles with the southern Philippines.
Read more »

Malaysian palm growers want plantations freed of movement curbs | Malay MailMalaysian palm growers want plantations freed of movement curbs | Malay MailKUALA LUMPUR, March 17 — Palm plantations in Malaysia, the world’s second largest producer of the commodity, must be allowed to operate during the two weeks of movement curbs ordered to rein in the spread of a coronavirus, a group of growers said today. Malaysia’s measures on borders and...
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 15:54:04