IPOH: Eight people were injured in a nine-vehicle crash at KM307.9 northbound on the North-South Expressway.
A Perak Fire and Rescue Department spokesman said the eight sustained minor injuries in the incident that occurred around 11pm on Monday .
“The remaining seven victims were not harmed. Upon arriving, we saw that all victims had already vacated their vehicles with the help of other road users,” he said, adding that the incident involved two trailer lorries and seven cars. He added that those who were injured were given first aid at the scene before they were brought to the Raja Permaisuri Bainun Hospital for necessary medical treatment.
United States Latest News, United States Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Park@Perak app technical issues resolved, says Ipoh City CouncilIPOH: The ParkPerak parking app that was facing technical issues in the last few days is up and running once again.
Read more »
Johor cops nab eight loan sharks who threatened borrowersJOHOR BARU: Police here have arrested eight members of loan shark syndicates for allegedly being involved in arson and splashing red paint in the state since October last year.
Read more »
‘Eight Is Enough’ star Adam Rich dies at 54The US actor died at his home in Southern California, an unnamed family member told an entertainment outlet.
Read more »
Elderly killed in crash on PLUS highway | The Malaysian InsightThree vehicles involved in incident, Perak police say.
Read more »