JOHOR BARU: The police are finalising their investigation on the parents of a child who was not given professional medical care for five days after sustaining severe burns on Dec 30.
Johor police chief Datuk Kamarul Zaman Mamat said the investigation paper would soon be handed over to the Attorney General's Chambers for further action."The child's parents, aged 33 and 36, were called up for questioning last Wednesday and were released on police bail,” he said.
When asked to elaborate on the parents' reasons for not taking their child to the hospital sooner, Comm Kamarul Zaman said that the parents believed that it was enough to give their child medicine from the pharmacy.
United States Latest News, United States Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Work on RM300m Johor Baru Court Complex in Kota Iskandar to proceed, says AzalinaKOTA TINGGI, Jan 7 — Construction of the RM300 million Johor Baru Court Complex in Kota Iskandar, Iskandar Putri, which was abandoned four years ago, will be revived...
Read more »
Johor MACC nabs GLC staff on suspicion of falsely claiming more than RM10,000JOHOR BARU, Jan 6 — Anti-graft officials have arrested a Johor government-linked corporation’s (GLC) staff here for an investigation into false claims made for programmes that...
Read more »
Do not take advantage of the Orang Asli, says Johor RulerJOHOR BARU: Do not take advantage of the Orang Asli community, decrees Johor’s Sultan Ibrahim Ibni Almarhum Sultan Iskandar.
Read more »
Pakatan masih pembangkang di Johor, kata Salahuddin | The Malaysian InsightBagaimanapun, pengerusi PH Johor itu berkata hubungan dengan BN sangat baik.
Read more »
Salahuddin: Pakatan is still Johor Opposition, but ties with Barisan are goodJOHOR BAHRU:Pakatan Harapan is still playing the role of the opposition in Johor as there was no discussion regarding the form of cooperation with Barisan Nasional in the state so far.
Read more »