Couche-Tard considers raising offer price for Seven & i, Bloomberg News reports

United States News News

Couche-Tard considers raising offer price for Seven & i, Bloomberg News reports
United States Latest News,United States Headlines
  • 📰 Investingcom
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 45 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 21%
  • Publisher: 53%

Couche-Tard considers raising offer price for Seven & i, Bloomberg News reports

TOKYO - Canada's Alimentation Couche-Tard is discussing how much it could raise the offer price to buy Japan's Seven & i Holdings, Bloomberg News reported on Thursday, citing unnamed sources familiar with Couche-Tard's internal talks.Couche-Tard earlier this week said it was willing to continue talks with Seven & i on its $38.5 billion takeover offer, as it remains keen on pursuing a buyout.

Before deciding to trade in financial instrument or cryptocurrencies you should be fully informed of the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite, and seek professional advice where needed.would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate.

It is prohibited to use, store, reproduce, display, modify, transmit or distribute the data contained in this website without the explicit prior written permission of Fusion Media and/or the data provider. All intellectual property rights are reserved by the providers and/or the exchange providing the data contained in this website.may be compensated by the advertisers that appear on the website, based on your interaction with the advertisements or advertisers.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

Investingcom /  🏆 450. in US

United States Latest News, United States Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Couche-Tard to approach Seven & i again after $38.5 billion offer rejection, Bloomberg News reportsCouche-Tard to approach Seven & i again after $38.5 billion offer rejection, Bloomberg News reportsCouche-Tard to approach Seven & i again after $38.5 billion offer rejection, Bloomberg News reports
Read more »

Canada's Couche-Tard confirms buyout offer for Japan's Seven & iCanada's Couche-Tard confirms buyout offer for Japan's Seven & iCanada's Couche-Tard confirms buyout offer for Japan's Seven & i
Read more »

Seven & i says Couche-Tard's $14.86 per share offer is not adequateSeven & i says Couche-Tard's $14.86 per share offer is not adequateSeven & i says Couche-Tard's $14.86 per share offer is not adequate
Read more »

Japan's Seven & i receives takeover offer from Canada's Couche-Tard, Nikkei saysJapan's Seven & i receives takeover offer from Canada's Couche-Tard, Nikkei saysJapan's Seven & i receives takeover offer from Canada's Couche-Tard, Nikkei says
Read more »

Seven & i shares give up some gains after Couche-Tard bidSeven & i shares give up some gains after Couche-Tard bidSeven & i shares give up some gains after Couche-Tard bid
Read more »

Canada's Couche-Tard makes preliminary bid for Japan's Seven & iCanada's Couche-Tard makes preliminary bid for Japan's Seven & iJapan's Seven & i, owner of the 7-Eleven convenience stores, said it has received a preliminary takeover offer from Canada's Alimentation Couche-Tard.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 21:52:08