Convicted rapist and murderer Thabo Bester was running a multimillion-rand scam while serving a life sentence for rape and murder at Mangaung Correctional Centre. | GroundUp_News
After it emerged Henson was unaware of the event, 21st Century Media issued a The company said the conference was intended to"build leadership and women empowerment in Africa".It called it a non-profit initiative funded by 21st Century Group"as a means of giving back to women in Africa".
But even after this debacle, the company apparently signed a lease for an additional floor of office space in Sandton, which stood empty for about six months. Phumudzo Thenga, the sole director of 21st Century Media, describes herself as a"serial entrepreneur" on her LinkedIn page.At first, Lwendo offered media services, but it now focuses on minerals and resources.
Thenga is married to a senior official in the Ekurhuleni Municipality. He is a director of one of her companies, Lovebirds Transport, and was a director of Lwendo Foods.She first responded she believed she had been scammed and arranged to meet us via video call. But shortly before our scheduled meeting, she emailed us to say that on legal advice, she would not attend the meeting.
It is astounding a convicted violent sex offender should have free access to the internet. It is weird he had access to a suit. We spoke on the phone to Stephan Page and Gert Byleveldt, the head of HR and audit, respectively, at Mangaung Correctional Centre. Both declined to comment.At the time of publication, G4S's communications team had not responded to our enquiries.
United States Latest News, United States Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Justice ministry 'has no record' of tip-off email on Thabo Bester's escapeThe ministry of justice said there is no record of a tip-off email received by deputy minister Phathekile Holomisa alerting him about the escape of convicted serial rapist, Thabo Bester from custody.
Read more »
Justice ministry 'has no record' of tip-off email on Thabo Bester's escapeJustice ministry 'has no record' of tip-off email on Thabo Bester's escape: The ministry of justice said there is no record of a tip-off email received by deputy minister Phathekile Holomisa alerting him about the escape of convicted serial rapist, Thabo…
Read more »
Facebook rapist: Deputy Minister was informed by warder that Thabo Bester escaped | The CitizenThe Department of Correctional Services reported that Bester died in Mangaung Correctional Centre at about 3:35am on 3 May 2022. ThaboBester Read more here 👇
Read more »
Thabo Bester saga: Nandipha Magudumana abandons her rented mansionCelebrity doctor Nandipha Magudumana’s possessions were being removed from her rented Hyde Park mansion on Tuesday when a quarrel broke out
Read more »
Thabo Bester saga: Nandipha Magudumana abandons her rented mansion | News24Celebrity doctor Nandipha Magudumana's possessions were being removed from her rented Hyde Park mansion when a quarrel broke out with the landlord. | GroundUp_News
Read more »