One of the four men arrested in Belhar, Cape Town in connection with the murders of rapper Kiernan 'AKA' Forbes and Tebello 'Tibz' Motsoane has been charged with robbery with aggravating circumstances. | NkoRaphael
Defence lawyer, advocate Annelene van den Heever, says she hopes clarity on a stolen Mercedes-Benz will absolve a client initially arrested in connection with the murders ofSiphamandla Ngcobo is among a group of people KwaZulu-Natal police arrested in Belhar, Cape Town on Sunday.
Meanwhile, inside court, the National Prosecuting Authority confirmed while the case against Ngcobo featured a stolen vehicle, it was not linked to the murders of Forbes and Motsoane. "Two of the three suspects who were released, were threatened by the police, and I have advised them to open a case."
United States Latest News, United States Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
State says robbery accused arrested in Cape Town not connected to AKA's murderA source who spoke to TimesLIVE this week said that, last month, police managed to recover the getaway vehicle used in the murder of Forbes and Motsoane.
Read more »
State says robbery accused arrested in Cape Town not connected to AKA's murderA source who spoke to TimesLIVE this week said that, last month, police managed to recover the getaway vehicle used in the murder of Forbes and Motsoane.
Read more »
Charges against three men linked to AKA murder dropped, one to appear for carjackingOne of the four suspects arrested on Sunday and allegedly linked to the murders of Kiernan “AKA” Forbes and Tebello “Tibz” Motsoane is due to appear in the Durban magistrate's court on a carjacking charge.
Read more »
Charges against three men linked to AKA murder dropped, one to appear for carjackingOne of the four suspects arrested on Sunday allegedly linked to the murder of Kiernan “AKA” Forbes and Tebello “Tibz” Motsoane is due to appear in the Durban magistrate's court on a carjacking charge.
Read more »
LAW & ORDER: Gang-torn Belhar community to finally get a proper police station – 15 years laterOn 22 December 2007, a storeroom in Belhar was converted into a police station, albeit an underresourced one with only two holding cells. For years, the cramped space was shared by suspects, police officers and complainants alike. After a heavy downpour, rainwater dripped down the walls. Now, finally, a piece of land has been approved for the construction of a proper police station.
Read more »