China eases lockdown of Hubei province as coronavirus infections subside

United States News News

China eases lockdown of Hubei province as coronavirus infections subside
United States Latest News,United States Headlines
  • 📰 The Telegraph
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 1 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 4%
  • Publisher: 63%

China has announced the easing of lockdowns in Hubei province, where the novel coronavirus pandemic emerged late last year

As of midnight, outbound travel will resume for Hubei, except Wuhan city, where restrictions will lift on April 8, the local health commission said. Wuhan has been in total lockdown since Jan 23.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

The Telegraph /  🏆 41. in UK

United States Latest News, United States Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Coronavirus live news: India locks down population of 1.3bn as Hubei eases restrictionsCoronavirus live news: India locks down population of 1.3bn as Hubei eases restrictionsUN urges G20 to adopt ‘wartime plan’; WHO warns US risks could become the centre of the pandemic; EU urged to evacuate refugees from Greek camps.
Read more »

China's Hubei province to remove travel bans starting March 25China's Hubei province to remove travel bans starting March 25The Health Commission for China's Hubei province said on Tuesday it would remove all travel restrictions with the exception of the city of Wuhan - which will remain restricted until April 8.
Read more »

Trump administration axed China disease expert role months before coronavirus outbreakTrump administration axed China disease expert role months before coronavirus outbreak'If someone had been there, public health officials and governments across the world could have moved much faster'
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-02 13:33:43