Business as usual at all Tesco stores and online | Malay Mail

United States News News

Business as usual at all Tesco stores and online | Malay Mail
United States Latest News,United States Headlines
  • 📰 malaymail
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 24 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 13%
  • Publisher: 86%

Business as usual at all Tesco stores and online

People shop for instant noodles at Tesco Ampang, amid panic buying following the restriction of movement order announced by the government, in Kuala Lumpur March 17, 2020. — Picture by Firdaus Latif

Tesco Stores Sdn Bhd’s chief executive officer Paul Ritchie said customers are assured of sufficient stocks and the company will continue to replenish essential products to meet demand. Last night, Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin announced the Movement Control Order to contain the spread of Covid-19.

For a fuss-free shopping, Tesco’s customers he said, is encouraged to use the Scan and Shop application that was just launched last month.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

malaymail /  🏆 1. in MY

United States Latest News, United States Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

All mosques, suraus to close from March 17 to March 26, says Negri muftiAll mosques, suraus to close from March 17 to March 26, says Negri muftiSEREMBAN: All mosques and suraus in Negri Sembilan will be closed from Tuesday (March 17) till March 26, following a spike in Covid-19 cases, says state Mufti Datuk Mohd Yusof Ahmad.
Read more »

Covid-19: Mosque activities, Friday prayers nationwide postponed from March 17-26Covid-19: Mosque activities, Friday prayers nationwide postponed from March 17-26PETALING JAYA: All religious activities at mosques - including Friday prayer - will be suspended for 10 days following a decree by the Yang di-Pertuan Agong on the matter, says Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department (Religious Affairs) Datuk Seri Dr Zulkifli Mohamad Al-Bakri.
Read more »

Public activities suspended until March 31Public activities suspended until March 31Live reports on the Covid-19 pandemic. FMTNews Covid19 Coronavirus
Read more »

GSC to shut down all cinemas until March 31GSC to shut down all cinemas until March 31KUALA LUMPUR: All Golden Screen Cinemas (GSC) theatres will be shuttered and events cancelled during the 14-day Movement Control Order period of March 18 to 31.
Read more »

Courts ordered closed until March 31Courts ordered closed until March 31KUALA LUMPUR: All proceedings will be put on hold from Wednesday (March 18) with court premises around the country shutting down as the government's Movement Control order comes into effect.
Read more »

Maximum 10 people allowed to attend akad nikah ceremonies in Selangor from March 18.Maximum 10 people allowed to attend akad nikah ceremonies in Selangor from March 18.PETALING JAYA: Starting Wednesday (March 18), only a maximum of 10 people can be present at akad nikah (solemnisation) ceremonies in Selangor, which should take 20 minutes at most from start to finish.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 22:25:13