Brace for a long winter as Covid-19 stalks us

United States News News

Brace for a long winter as Covid-19 stalks us
United States Latest News,United States Headlines
  • 📰 fmtoday
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 45 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 21%
  • Publisher: 72%

Malaysians must work with the government to tackle the pandemic as not only will there be an exponential rise in the number of cases, the economy will also take a devastating hit. FMTNews Covid19

So, two Malaysians have died because of Covid-19 infection. I had hoped no one would die but, sadly, it has happened.

Adham also said there were 120 new cases yesterday, taking the total to 673. Of the new cases, 95 are connected to the Sri Petaling mosque attendees. As of yesterday, 428 of those with Covid-19 had been at the tabligh convention. It therefore becomes crucial that everyone follows the movement control order issued by the government, apart from observing personal hygiene.

There is no need for panic buying as the shops and supermarkets selling foodstuff will be open throughout the partial lockdown period. We should not lose our balance, our sanity. Whether we like it or not, winter is here; and the Lannisters and Targaryens must learn to work together. And all of us have to be part of the Night’s Watch.

We must understand that not everyone has RM2 million in pocket money or condominium units stuffed with jewellery, handbags and loads and loads of cash.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

fmtoday /  🏆 5. in MY

United States Latest News, United States Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Embassies cease issuing visas; bar Malaysians to curb spread of Covid-19Embassies cease issuing visas; bar Malaysians to curb spread of Covid-19NSTnation Diplomatic missions, including from the United States (US) and France, have ceased issuing visas, while India has prohibited Malaysians from traveling to the subcontinent. Covid19
Read more »

Covid-19: King decrees all Malaysians to obey movement control order | Malay MailCovid-19: King decrees all Malaysians to obey movement control order | Malay MailKUALA LUMPUR, March 17 — Yang di-Pertuan Agong Al-Sultan Abdullah Ri’ayatuddin Al-Mustafa Billah Shah today decreed all Malaysians to obey the movement control order announced by Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin yesterday and to give full cooperation in containing the spread of Covid-19...
Read more »

Businesses brace for fallout from Covid-19 restrictions | The Malaysian InsightBusinesses brace for fallout from Covid-19 restrictions | The Malaysian InsightMovement control will cause public inconvenience, disruptions.
Read more »

Supermarts tell Malaysians to resist panic buying as country shuts down for Covid-19 | Malay MailSupermarts tell Malaysians to resist panic buying as country shuts down for Covid-19 | Malay MailKUALA LUMPUR, March 17 — Two major supermarket operators have pleaded with Malaysians not to engage in panic buying over the government’s move to stop all non-essential services and activities from tomorrow until March 31. Mydin founder Datuk Ameer Ali Mydin took to Instagram to post a...
Read more »

On Twitter, senior minister Azmin seeks to calm Malaysians jittery over Covid-19 shutdown | Malay MailOn Twitter, senior minister Azmin seeks to calm Malaysians jittery over Covid-19 shutdown | Malay MailKUALA LUMPUR, March 17 — Senior Minister Datuk Seri Azmin Ali expressed his confidence in Malaysians’ ability to overcome the crisis of a two-week restriction of movement order prompted by the country’s worsening coronavirus disease (Covid-19) situation. Azmin also said he believed the...
Read more »

Covid-19 shutdown: Govt tells Malaysians to cancel holiday plans within Malaysia | Malay MailCovid-19 shutdown: Govt tells Malaysians to cancel holiday plans within Malaysia | Malay MailKUALA LUMPUR, March 17 — Malaysians who intend to take trip within the country and visit tourist spots are advised to cancel such vacation plans during the two-week shutdown starting tomorrow until March 31, the National Security Council (NSC) said today. The NSC today released a list of...
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-07 02:35:28