Bernardo Silva To Barcelona Still On The Cards? | Soccer Laduma

United States News News

Bernardo Silva To Barcelona Still On The Cards? | Soccer Laduma
United States Latest News,United States Headlines
  • 📰 Soccer_Laduma
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 56 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 26%
  • Publisher: 63%

Barcelona have reportedly made a decision regarding their pursuit of Manchester City star Bernardo Silva. SLInt MORE:

, Xavi Hernandez still wants Silva and has been keen on his services ever since arriving at the Camp Nou last year.

The Portuguese midfielder is also interested in making the move to Catalonia, but City will only allow their 28-year-old playmaker to leave if their €80 million valuation is met and that price has been deemed too high by Barca. The LaLiga leaders are still struggling from a financial perspective and the acquisition of the diminutive midfielder will only bring them more fiscal strain. For as eager as the Portugal international is on making the move to Spain, the club do not expect the four-time Premier League winner to take a pay cut.

The club view his City teammate, Ilkay Gundogan, as a more viable alternative because his contract at the Etihad Stadium runs out at the end of the season, and, while Pep Guardiola is open to keeping his first-ever City signing, the two parties have been unable to agree on terms for a new deal. Villarreal playmaker Dani Parejo is also being strongly considered amongst the Barca ranks but no negotiations have started with either the Spanish midfielder or Gundogan as the club hope to resolve their monetary dilemma before committing to any more acquisitions.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

Soccer_Laduma /  🏆 22. in ZA

United States Latest News, United States Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Major club PSG to bid €197 million for 'wantaway' Haaland | KickOffMajor club PSG to bid €197 million for 'wantaway' Haaland | KickOffThat's BIG money 😳 Amid speculation of Erling Haaland wanting a move away from Manchester City, a top European club are reportedly ready to make a €197 million (R3.8 billion) bid for the striker. MORE:
Read more »

Xavi Admits Being Said After Relegation Chants | Soccer LadumaXavi Admits Being Said After Relegation Chants | Soccer Laduma😳😳😳 Barcelona head coach Xavi has spoken after opposition fans on Sunday called for the Catalan club to be relegated following the corruption charges they are facing. SLInt MORE:
Read more »

Man Utd Make Decision On Casemiro After Red Card | Soccer LadumaMan Utd Make Decision On Casemiro After Red Card | Soccer Laduma🧐 Manchester United have reportedly made a decision on Casemiro after he was shown his second red card of the season on Sunday. SLInt MORE:
Read more »

Barca Restore Nine-Point Lead Ahead Of El Clasico | Soccer LadumaBarca Restore Nine-Point Lead Ahead Of El Clasico | Soccer LadumaEl Clasico next week! FC Barcelona sit nine points clear at the top of LaLiga with a 1-0 victory away to Athletic Bilbao on Sunday night. SLInt MORE:
Read more »

Brazil star sends Barca nine points clear of Real | KickOffBrazil star sends Barca nine points clear of Real | KickOffLaLiga leaders FC Barcelona restored their nine point-lead with a 1-0 win over Athletic Bilbao on Sunday evening. Read more ▶️
Read more »

Ten Hag bemoans erratic refs after Casemiro red card in Man Utd drawTen Hag bemoans erratic refs after Casemiro red card in Man Utd drawErik ten Hag criticised 'inconsistent' officials after Casemiro's second red card this season forced Manchester United to settle for a 0-0 draw against Southampton.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 12:36:00