KUALA TERENGGANU: A babysitter at a childcare centre was charged in the Sessions Court on Monday (Jan 16) with abusing a five-year-old boy in August last year.
The accused allegedly mistreated the boy at the childcare centre in Bukit Besar here between 6am and 10pm causing him to suffer physical injuries.
The charge was framed under Section 31 of the Child Act 2001 which carries a maximum fine of RM50,000 or a jail term of up to 20 years or both, if convicted. Deputy Public Prosecutor Hanis Nabihah Hizamul-Din prosecuted the case while the accused was represented by lawyer Mohd Shahir Mat Jusoh.Article type: free
United States Latest News, United States Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Babysitter in Terengganu pleads not guilty to abusing baby now in comaKUALA TERENGGANU, Jan 15 — A babysitter of a registered childcare centre pleaded not guilty in the Sessions Court here today to seven charges of abusing a four-month-old boy, who...
Read more »
Babysitter pleads not guilty to child abuseRaja Noor Iffa Nadia, 27, allegedly abused the boy, causing the child to suffer serious injuries, including brain haemorrhaging and a fractured skull theSun theSundaily court law childcare abuse babysitter crime Police Malaysia
Read more »
T’ganu Umno files petition to annul results of three parliamentary seat contests in GE15Terengganu Umno chief Datuk Seri Ahmad Said said among the points raised in the petition were allegations that PAS had bribed voters by distributing financial aid theSun theSundaily election results annulment Petition corruption Bribe Malaysia
Read more »
Terengganu Umno files petition to annul GE15 results for three Parliament seatsKUALA LUMPUR: Terengganu Umno has filed a petition to annul the results of the Kuala Terengganu, Marang and Kemaman parliamentary seats during the 15th General Election (GE15).
Read more »