63 more Filipinos abroad sickened with COVID-19; 15 new deaths recorded – DFA

United States News News

63 more Filipinos abroad sickened with COVID-19; 15 new deaths recorded – DFA
United States Latest News,United States Headlines
  • 📰 inquirerdotnet
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 27 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 14%
  • Publisher: 86%

Sixty-three more overseas Filipinos have tested positive for the SARS-CoV-2, which causes the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) said Friday. | CMRamosINQ

Recovered or discharged – 196

“With today’s pronouncement extending the in and several ‘high-risk’ areas in the country, the DFA, through its Foreign Service Posts, continues to partner with local health authorities and agencies as they continue to implement measures to “flatten the curve” of the COVID-19 pandemic in cooperation with our nationals abroad,” the DFA said.

“The DFA likewise maintains its commitment to providing our people the necessary assistance, as needed,” it added.so far. Of the number, 762 have recovered while 477 have died.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

inquirerdotnet /  🏆 3. in PH

United States Latest News, United States Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

CHR probing arrest of Cebu film writer over social media post on COVID-19CHR probing arrest of Cebu film writer over social media post on COVID-19CDNTopStories: The Commission on Human Rights (CHR) is now investigating the arrest of a poet and scriptwriter in Cebu after posting about the COVID-19 outbreak in Sitio Zapatera.
Read more »

Cebu City records 139 new COVID-19 cases; bulk of infection reported at city jailCebu City records 139 new COVID-19 cases; bulk of infection reported at city jailCEBU CITY, Philippines — Cebu City recorded the most number of coronavirus disease cases today, April 22, 2020, with a total of 139 positive cases reported in just one day. The bulk of the infection or 123 cases was reported from the Cebu City Jail in Barangay Kalunasan. This now brings to a total of […]
Read more »

BJMP: More isolation facilities being built for COVID-19 infected detaineesBJMP: More isolation facilities being built for COVID-19 infected detaineesThe Bureau of Jail Management and Penology said more isolation facilities were being built in different parts of the country where infected detainees could stay amid the COVID-19 crisis.
Read more »

Germany approves first trial of COVID-19 vaccine candidateGermany approves first trial of COVID-19 vaccine candidate
Read more »

Covid-19 Philippines Inquirer Info Desk - Inquirer.netCovid-19 Philippines Inquirer Info Desk - Inquirer.netHave questions, concerns on the guidelines set in fight vs COVID-19? Let us know thru Inquirer Info Desk. Email us at infodeskinquirer.net Click here for more information COVID19PH:
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 18:30:54