3 more cases raise Baguio’s infected cases to 28 as Ifugao records first infection

United States News News

3 more cases raise Baguio’s infected cases to 28 as Ifugao records first infection
United States Latest News,United States Headlines
  • 📰 inquirerdotnet
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 14 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 9%
  • Publisher: 86%

A 61-year-old female physician and two female nursing attendants are the latest COVID-19 cases in Baguio City, raising the number of recorded infected patients to 28.

Baguio City Mayor Benjamin Magalong on Sunday said the doctor and the nursing attendants, who are both 34-years old, are now confined as contact tracing has been launched in their neighborhoods at Barangays BGH Compound, Camp 8 and Sto. Niño.On Saturday , eight other patients were recorded in the city, four of them are health workers of the Baguio General Hospital and Medical Center.

On the same day, Ifugao province recorded its first COVID-19 transmission in Lamut town. Ifugao Governor Jerry Dalipog in a statement said the patient has no travel history outside the community but had previously received treatment at a district hospital.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

inquirerdotnet /  🏆 3. in PH

United States Latest News, United States Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Medical frontliners, 8-day-old baby among new coronavirus cases in Baguio CityMedical frontliners, 8-day-old baby among new coronavirus cases in Baguio CityThe 8 new coronavirus patients also include 2 overseas Filipino workers who came from the US. COVID19PH
Read more »

7 bagong kaso ng COVID-19, kabilang ang 1 sanggol, naitala sa Baguio7 bagong kaso ng COVID-19, kabilang ang 1 sanggol, naitala sa Baguio
Read more »

Baguio City accelerating COVID-19 mass testingBaguio City accelerating COVID-19 mass testingBAGUIO CITY — The summer capital will accelerate mass testing for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) infections on Monday April 27, using four virus detection machines and test kits, after the
Read more »

Coronavirus hit more than 600 people in Manila; 37 new cases postedCoronavirus hit more than 600 people in Manila; 37 new cases postedThe number of Manila City residents infected with coronavirus SARS CoV-2 that causes the respiratory illness COVID-19 has topped 600, including 37 new cases recorded Saturday, the local health department said. | CMarquezINQ
Read more »

65-year-old man first coronavirus case in Ifugao65-year-old man first coronavirus case in IfugaoThis development means only the provinces of Apayao, Kalinga, and Mountain Province remain COVID-free in the Cordillera. COVID19PH
Read more »

Total COVID-19 cases in QC still at 1,104; no new case reportedTotal COVID-19 cases in QC still at 1,104; no new case reportedMANILA, Philippines — The number of confirmed coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases in Quezon City remained at 1,104 as the local government recorded zero new case on Saturday, April
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 21:57:32