11 new cases in Sabah, total up to 26
A teenager wearing a face mask as precaution against Covid-19. – The Malaysian Insight pic by Hasnoor Hussain, March 14, 2020.
WITH 11 new Covid-19 cases reported in Sabah today, the total number of infected patients in the state has gone up to 26, says Sabah health director Dr Christina Rundi. She said the state health department would continue to trace close contacts of people testing positive for the infection. Effective July 2018, access to full reports will only be available with a subscription. Sign-up now and enjoy one week free access!
United States Latest News, United States Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Foreign Ministry sets up Covid-19 task force, confirms 11 cases of Malaysians abroad | Malay MailKUALA LUMPUR, March 13 — A special task force will be formed to monitor Covid-19 infection cases involving Malaysians abroad, Foreign Affairs Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein announced today as concern mounts over the worsening pandemic. Eleven Malaysian nationals have been infected by...
Read more »
11 new Covid-19 cases in China, most from overseas | The Malaysian InsightIt fuels fears that country’s strict containment measures may be undone by people coming in from other hotspots.
Read more »
11 rakyat Malaysia positif Covid-19putrajaya Wisma Putra mengenalpasti 11 rakyat Malaysia di luar negara dijangkiti Covid-19 sejak penularan wabak berkenaan
Read more »
11 Malaysians abroad infected by Covid-19 identifiedForeign Minister Hishammuddin Hussein also says 54,430 Malaysians in 10 countries affected by the outbreak have registered with Malaysian diplomatic missions. FMTNews Covid19
Read more »
11 Malaysians overseas infected by Covid-19: HishammuddinPUTRAJAYA: Wisma Putra has identified 11 Malaysians overseas who have been infected by Covid-19 so far. Newly-minted Foreign Minister Datuk Seri Hisha...
Read more »
Expect more Covid-19 cases in Sabah, says state Health DirectorKOTA KINABALU: The Sabah Health Department expects more positive Covid-19 cases to be detected, after Sabah’s first case in Tawau.
Read more »